Friday, March 29, 2013

Double Take


Remember the day I swore by washi tape?  Oh, that was yesterday?  Well, some things never change overnight.  Because guess what....  I did some more decorating with washi tape!!!

This time, I wanted to make a fun addition to our B wall and this piece of boring just wasn't cutting it. 


This is why you need washi tape in your life.  I think I may need to become a spokesperson for the stuff.  I feel like a broken record. 


I can almost hear your oohs and ahhs through the computer.  Cute, huh?!

To clean up the edges, I used a complementary color to finish it off.  


And now, it looks a little something like this...


Actually, I feel bad lying to you.  It looks exactly like that.  

**In case you are wondering, I got this gift from heaven (washi tape) from www.pickyourplum.com.  Everyday, they have fun things to offer up at great discounts.  I can't promise that today will be washi tape, but keep checking in.  It's bound to reappear.  Or, just go to this search I did on ETSY.  You are welcome.  

No comments:

Post a Comment