Monday, November 19, 2012

Snappy Inspiration


Disclaimer:  I am not a professional photographer.  I have never claimed to be.  I am a hobby photographer that makes mistakes, struggles to find the perfect combination of manual settings and hasn't mastered the best ways to make every lighting situation workable.  I do however, have a love for the art, a knack for composition and I'm learning more and more every time I hear the sound of a shutter. 

With that being said, I love to capture life.  A perfect shoot with the beautiful people in my life includes a portrait session and some sort of fun experience.  Stand up straight, then relax.   
 
That sums up this session quite nicely.

This beautiful old Thermos was my inspiration for the design.  It has sweet little cups and quaint style, but I cannot get over the simple carrying case and cork.  A cork!  This antique was quite the find at a local vintage store.

 
The thermos led to this -- A cozy hot chocolate picnic in the middle of the woods. 


Don't worry, the whipped cream and chocolate syrup were covered.  They are just out of the photo. 


A cozy space for this beautiful family of four to sit back, enjoy one another and forget that I am snapping away. 

 
The sweet kisses and sweet chocolate are in abundance.  All are happy with both.
 
 
 
What matters is the perfect amount of whipped cream and the wonderful mommy carefully crafting the swirl.
 
 
Spills couldn't be further from the mind.




There isn't a care in the world.  Just a toast to a very fun family. 
 
 
 
Oh, and those portraits? 
 

 
 
 
More like the photos that are featured in the frame when you purchase them.
 

2 comments: